NorthRidge Community Credit Union is rapidly expanding and we are looking for driven individuals with the desire to be a part of our community as we continue to grow! As a member of our team you create relationships and learn about our members’ lives and financial history. You have the unique ability to look beyond a credit score, placing value on individual circumstances, and help our members achieve their financial dreams. If this sounds like you, come join our team!
Open positions: (07/19/2021)
Full-time or Part-time
Starting Wage: $12.50/hour
Do you like helping people? Do you want to make an impact in a person’s life? At NorthRidge we are committed to empowering our members to take control and realize financial freedom. You can have the opportunity to provide a positive member experience every day!
- Receives and processes member financial transactions following credit union policy and procedures, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Verifies and posts transactions to member accounts and maintains member and Credit Union records. Keeping updated records such as phone numbers, addresses and other relatable member information.
- Communicates with members via phone, email, face to face, or any other means provided by NorthRidge. Provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate departments for specific information and service.
- Knowledge of NorthRidge services and products. Finds opportunities to recommend them when a need is identified.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including the use of all office equipment such as copying, faxing, and the use of coin machines.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with computer software such as Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to lift or carry 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Must be able to work in a stationary environment for most of the day.
This position is located in Ely, MN; however, you may also be asked to occasionally travel to work in any of our 4 other locations: Hoyt Lakes, Biwabik, Virginia or Hibbing.
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Want to join our team? Submit an online application here!
NorthRidge Community Credit Union has offices in: Biwabik, Ely, Hibbing, Hoyt Lakes and Virginia. The main location of this positions are to be determined, however travel between offices is required.
NorthRidge Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.