Northridge spent the last week spreading kindness through random acts in our communities for CU Forward Day.
Our employees went out in the communities and performed random acts of kindness in the following ways:
- Bought groceries for members in our community at the Hoyt Lakes IGA, Virginia and Hibbing Super Ones.
- Bought Gas and groceries at the Holiday Station in Hibbing.
- Bought lunch for members in our community at McDonalds in Hibbing
- Bought cups of coffee from the Log Cabin Coffee in Ely
- Placed rolls of quarters in laundromats to pay for community members laundry
- Paid for students’ lunches at Ely elementary, who were past due.
- Donated to Contended critters and Range Regional Animal Shelter, as well as paid for a vet bill